Whitechapel escorts – My boyfriend almost died after eating a curry

My boyfriend has been in hospital for over 4 weeks. It all started one night after we had been out for a curry with the rest of the girls at https://charlotteaction.org/whitechapel-escorts Whitechapel escorts. The next day my boyfriend was feeling really bad and actually thought that he was going to die. In the end, we discovered that his heart was beating super fast and I ended up calling an ambulance. The doctors at the hospital thought that he had taken cocaine, but that was not true at all. They simply could not bring his heart beat down.

q

beautiful babes of white chapel escort

In the end, this specialist doctor came in and asked me what he had eaten. My head was all in a spin but I did remember that we had all been out for a curry with my colleagues at Whitechapel escorts. I told the doctor and he said that he suspected my boyfriend had eaten too much monosodium glutamate. He said that it is often added to Indian meals and can have serious consequences. My boyfriend was transferred to a High Dependency Unit and I had to go home.

The next day I was allowed to visit my boyfriend. During the night his condition and become worse. Now his kidneys and liver was affected as well. The doctor was sure that he had been exposed to a massive dose of monosodium glutamate. I was due to do the night shift at Whitechapel escorts but instead I stayed with my boyfriend for the rest of the day and night. In all honesty, I thought that he was going to die.

It was a terrible night and I could not believe what was happening. The following morning I went back to our flat and picked up some clean clothes. After that I went straight back to the hospital and stayed with my boyfriend. He was not really awake and I found that really scary. My girlfriends from Whitechapel escorts came around and tried to support me. It was all terrible and I thought that this was going to be the end.

After a couple of days in High Dependency, my boyfriend started to look a bit better. One of my friends from Whitechapel escorts stayed with me the whole time and I will be forever grateful. Without her I would not have been able to sleep or do anything at all. My boyfriend is now a lot better and should be coming out in a week’s time. The hospital has confirmed that the cause of the problem was monosodium glutamate. I have not been back to the restaurant but I have contacted trading standards and they are investigating. The doctor said that if my boyfriend had a weak heart, he could have easily have died. I am so pleased that the hospital managed to rescue him. I am certainly going to be a lot more careful when it comes to food and make sure that I eat food which is not harmful. Asking about a restaurant if the food contains monosodium glutamate is a good idea as many people are allergic to it.